One of the Foundation's newest programs, the Roycroft Masters offering is designed to provideprofessional advice and guidance to emerging credit unions. The effort aims to pair leadership staff at emerging credit unions with experienced credit union professionals who have recently left day-to-day operations.
Lindsay Alexander, former CEO at NIH FCU; Margaret Burdette, former CEO at St. Agnes FCU, Tim Carney, former CEO at Security Plus FCU; Debbie Connors, former CEO at Money One FCU, Cheryl Pranger, former Senior Auditor with Schreiner, Legge & Co./Larsen Allen LLP (not pictured) and Cindy Prestandrea, former CEO at Prince Georges Community FCU are current Roycroft Masters participating in the program.
Credit unions with assets of $150 million or less may apply for the free advisory program. Once accepted and paired, the participating credit unions will benefit fromthe experience,advice, and coaching provided by the Roycroft Masters. An initial on-site meeting at the credit union may be followed by further site visits, telephone contact, or other ongoing collaboration between the Roycroft Master advisors and the credit union leadership.
“We know that many small credit unions will benefit from this pro bono advisory service,” said Foundation Chair Donald Tynes. “We are grateful for our initial advisors’ volunteer involvement and hope to grow the Masters roster over time.”
A copy of the Roycroft Masters
Advisor Request Form
may be downloaded by
ALM Modeling Assistance
The CU Foundation MD|DC's Roycroft Masters have developed a comprehensive ALM Modeling Program for credit unions up to $100 million in assets.
Under the program, eligible credit unions may receive:
• Grants to cover 75% of the cost of upcoming ALM Workshops
• Reduced fees from one of two ALM Modeling providers
• Assistance of a Roycroft Master to help prepare for and understand ALM Modeling reports
View ALM Modeling providers' preferred rates:
(asset restrictions apply)
ATON Financial Management
How to access this offering:
1. Workshops, August 20 & 21 Click here for details/registration
2. Request a grant to attend the ALM workshop(s) click here
3. Contact ALM Modeling providers directly for reduced rates
4. Apply for a Roycroft Master advisory session to prepare for and understand ALM Modeling reports by clicking here
Eligible credit unions may request any or all of the above four offerings.