Wine Me Up Is Going Virtual!
Wine Me Up! is a fun way to support grants and programs for credit union professionals and volunteers.
Think of it as a grab bag….for adults!
This event, often referred to as a “wine pull” has been so fun, and it’s grown in popularity since we launched it five years ago.
In the past, we’ve held the wine pull at the MD|DC Credit Union Association’s Annual Meeting & Convention. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, that event won’t take place this year. So we’re going virtual!
How You Can Support Wine Me Up –
- Friends of the Foundation, like you, are invited to make a donation through July 15th
- You can make a cash contribution to help us purchase wine using our deep 30% discount granted to us by Total Wine and More™ (and we buy tax-free!)
- If you prefer, you can also donate bottles of wine, provided they are valued at $20 or more
- On July 16th, we go shopping and stock up our selection of wine – reds, whites, bubbly (yes, we’ll have the coveted Dom Perignon again this year)
- We’ll label each bottle with a numbered sticker – All bottles range in value from $20 to $150+
- Then, around July 20th, we’ll unveil our Wine Me Up! Virtual Wine Pull Website, where you can visit, make a $20 donation per bottle, and be assigned a random number for each bottle you “pull”
- Your bottle(s) will await you at the Columbia offices of the Association/Foundation for you to pick-up. (Sure, we’ll do curbside pick-up, and delivery may be worked out, too.)
Use the “Donate” button above to make your donation now using your credit card.
Use the form below to PLEDGE to Wine Me Up.
How will the proceeds be used?
Your contribution helps fund the Credit Union Foundation MD|DC’s Programs that provide valuable assistance to local credit union professionals and volunteers.
Contributions are tax deductible.
Enter To Win!
5-Liter Cabernet Sauvignon
$10 per Chance
Limited to 100 Tickets
Need not be present to win
Click here to request ticket(s).
Proceeds benefit Training Grants