Wine Me Up! Donate Now!
Wine Me Up! is a fun way to support grants and programs for credit union professionals and volunteers.
Think of it as a grab bag….for adults!
This event, often referred to as a “wine pull,” has grown in popularity since we launched it seven years ago.
This year we will hold the wine pull virtually on our special Wine Me Up! page online!
The wine pull site will be available online this year, but you can stop by our booth at the MGM National Harbor to participate in our raffle and pull your wine virtually.
How To Support Wine Me Up –
- Friends of the Foundation, like you, are invited to make a donation through May 15th, 2023
- You can make a cash contribution to help us purchase wine using our deep 30% discount granted to us by Total Wine and More™ (and we buy tax-free!)
- If you prefer, you can also donate bottles of wine, provided they are retail valued at $25 or more
- After May 15th, we stock up our selection of wine – reds, whites, bubbly (yes, we’ll have the coveted Dom Perignon again this year!)
- On June 12, we’ll open our Wine Me Up! Online Wine Pull Website.
- Make a $20 donation per bottle, and select your wines.
- At the virtual site, we’ll label each bottle with a numbered sticker – All bottles range in value from $20 to $150+
- The pulled bottle(s) will be safely stored and can be picked up at the Columbia offices of the Foundation/Association after the Convention.
Use the “Donate” button above to donate using a credit card.
To pay by check, make payable to CU Foundation, and mail to:
9891 Broken Land Parkway STE 405
Columbia, MD 21046
Use the form below to PLEDGE A FUTURE PAYMENT to Wine Me Up.
Wine Me Up Pledge Form - Donate Using Your Credit Card by Clicking "Donate" Above
Want to donate now with your credit card? Use the "DONATE" button above!
How will the proceeds be used?
Your contribution helps fund the Credit Union Foundation MD|DC’s Programs that provide valuable assistance to local credit union professionals and volunteers.
Contributions are tax deductible.
Enter To Win!
Four Premium Bottles (Valued at over $750)
Limited to 100 Tickets
Need not be present to win
Proceeds benefit Training Grants