Wine Me Up!
Wine Me Up! is a fun way to support grants and programs for credit union professionals and volunteers.
Think of it as a grab bag….for adults!
This event, often referred to as a “wine pull,” has grown in popularity since we launched it six years ago.
In the past, we’ve held the wine pull at the MD|DC Credit Union Association’s Annual Meeting & Convention and last year we went virtual in response to COVID-19 restrictions. This year, we’re offering both options!
Wine will be available at the Ocean City, MD Convention and we will simultaneously open our virtual wine pull site for online business!
How To Support Wine Me Up –
- Friends of the Foundation, like you, are invited to make a donation through August 13th
- You can make a cash contribution to help us purchase wine using our deep 30% discount granted to us by Total Wine and More™ (and we buy tax-free!)
- If you prefer, you can also donate bottles of wine, provided they are retail valued at $25 or more
- After August 15th, we stock up our selection of wine – reds, whites, bubbly (yes, we’ll have the coveted Dom Perignon again this year!)
- Part of our stock of premium wines will be available at the Foundation’s exhibit in the Ocean City Convention Center for those meeting attendees. Other equally-valuable wines will be posted on our virtual wine pull site.
- On August 24th, we’ll open our in-person wine pull exhibit and later that week we unveil our Wine Me Up! Online Wine Pull Website.
- At either site you can make a $20 donation per bottle, and select your wines.
- At the virtual site, we’ll label each bottle with a numbered sticker – All bottles range in value from $20 to $150+
- At our exhibit in Ocean City, each bottle will be covered to conceal their labels.
- Convention Center attendees will immediately receive their selections. Virtual Wine Pull site visitors’ bottles will await you at the Columbia offices of the Association/Foundation for you to pick-up.
Use the “Donate” button above to donate using a credit card.
To pay by check, make payable to CU Foundation, and mail to:
8975 Guilford Road STE 190
Columbia, MD 21046-2386
You can also Venmo to:
Use the form below to PLEDGE A FUTURE PAYMENT to Wine Me Up.
How will the proceeds be used?
Your contribution helps fund the Credit Union Foundation MD|DC’s Programs that provide valuable assistance to local credit union professionals and volunteers.
Contributions are tax deductible.
Enter To Win!
5-Liter Cabernet Sauvignon
Limited to 100 Tickets
Need not be present to win
Proceeds benefit Training Grants