Wine Me Up Goes Virtual!
Wine Me Up! is a fun way to support grants and programs for credit union professionals and volunteers.
Think of it as a grab bag….for adults!
This event, often referred to as a “wine pull” has been so fun, and it’s grown in popularity since we launched it five years ago.
In the past, we’ve held the wine pull at the MD|DC Credit Union Association’s Annual Meeting & Convention. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, that event won’t take place this year. So we’re going virtual!
- Friends of the Foundation are invited to make a donation through July 15th
- You can make a cash contribution to help us purchase wine using our deep 30% discount granted to us by Total Wine and More™ (and we buy tax-free!)
- If you prefer, you can also donate bottles of wine, provided they are valued at $20 or more
- On July 16th, we go shopping and stock up our selection of wine – reds, whites, bubbly (yes, we’ll have the coveted Dom Perignon again this year)
- We’ll label each bottle with a numbered sticker – All bottles range in value from $20 to $150+
- Then, around July 20th, we’ll unveil our Wine Me Up! Virtual Wine Pull Website, where you can visit, make a $20 donation per bottle, and be assigned a random number for each bottle you “pull”
- Your bottle(s) will await you at the Columbia offices of the Association/Foundation for you to pick-up. (Sure, we’ll do curbside pick-up, and delivery may be worked out, too.)
Learn more: cufound.org/wine